Got big dreams for your business, but a little behind on the planning part? Committed to making 2018 a year of market-domination for your business but a little fuzzy on how to get started?
Relax! We got your back.
Join Dream Lab and Blue Harbor from 9:00 – 5:00pm on Saturday, January 20th for a full-day strategic planning workshop, designed to give entrepreneurs the time, tools, feedback and motivation you need to kick ass in 2018. Dream Lab’s Cherie Anderson and Blue Harbor’s Tony Signorelli join an all-star team of entrepreneurial thought- leaders to give you an action-packed day.
WARNING: This is NOT a sit-n-soak with a sage-on-the-stage event. Come prepared to work on your plan, and expect to leave having outlined your plan and knowing exactly what you need to do the following Monday to get started executing. If you want passive information, go take a webinar. If you want to work on your business and leave with a plan, come to this workshop!
This workshop will get you:
- Started on your sales and marketing plans for 2018
- Useful feedback on your plans by industry experts and fellow entrepreneurs facing similar challenges
- A free professional headshot ($150 value)
- Interactive hands-on learning labs with the following entrepreneurial dream-team
- Marketing Dish’s JoAnne Funch is going to get you back to the basics with marketing plans that work
- Transformational life coach, Nada Hogan will help you access your body’s wisdom for business decisions
- Speaking Mastery’s Maria-Lynn Johnson will teach you how to make networking and elevator pitches work for you
- The Coaching Hour’s Jason Jones help you to find your customers at their buying tipping-points
- The Synergy Collaborative’s MagicBrad will get your events and social media strategy working for real collaboration and results.
- Wolderman Creative’s, Jared Nanasy will be taking free professional headshots that get you noticed
- Career coach, Kathie Olson will help us build credibility effectively and fast
- Social Business Strategies’ VP of Sales & Marketing, Graham Riley will give us the inside scoop on building our digital brand
- Eastern medicine practitioner, Ruth Tongen will help us unlock the physical health and wellness needed for the journey
- A simple, effective plan for getting started the Monday after
Find this intriguing? Is your curiosity piqued? Wondering how you can sign up?